What are cookies?
In order to adjust the content and services available on oblawaaugustowska.pl, the service administrator can use the so-called cookies, i.e. digital data saved by web browsers, usually in the form of small text files stored by devices used for browsing websites.
There are two types of cookies, depending on how long they are used:
- persistent cookies remain on the user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie, or until they are deleted by the user;
- session cookies remain on the user’s device during a browser session; once the user logs off the website or closes the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used by service libraries and plug-ins which enable the management of subsites in the administration panel and content management, mainly:
- content presentation (loading preferred CSS style),
- presentation of surveys conducted by the service,
- the use of external plug-in services, such as social network sites (Facebook, Google+) or statistics sites (Google Analytics).
Third-party cookies are managed by administrators of the third-party services which generate them.
Are cookies are used to store personal data?
The cookies used by the service are not used to store personal data.
Is it possible to remove stored cookies or prevent their automatic acceptance?
Software for browsing the web (web browsers) allows the placement of cookies on a device by default. Service users and customers can always disable the acceptance of cookies on a device by modifying their web browser settings, but blocking cookies can affect some functionalities available on websites and in the administration panel (for example, a survey or Google Analytics statistics can be displayed or generated incorrectly). It is also possible to delete cookies from a device. Detailed information on how to manage cookies and delete them is available in the settings of all popular web browsers.